Wednesday, May 26, 2010

WHOA







I haven't posted in a while, 6 months to be exact. Aveny is now 18 months old, talking up a storm and being generally adorable. I'm nearly 35 weeks pregnant with #2. Thankfully this time around has been much easier considering I'm chasing a toddler around all day and working on turning her into an EC grad. Pottying has been a fun challenge for all of us the past couple months, and she's already wearing big girl undies when we're out and about! Most accidents happen at home or in a new place, but are usually less than 1-2 times a week at this point. Next stop, a diaper-free night time!

Aveny adores her new little friend, baby Mia. She's 2 months old and Aveny talks about her often and got to hold her yesterday for several minutes. She kissed her hands, head, and "helped" her a lot with her pacifier. I'm hoping this will translate into her love for our new baby.

All we know about this baby is that s/he is healthy, kicking, HUNGRY and will most likely come out the same way. Perhaps in the next 6 months I'll have photos posted of our new little addition. :)

No comments: