Monday, June 02, 2008

It's been a loooong time since I've blogged. A few updates are in order: We did make it through the winter, and Chicago was still thawing out when we left for Switzerland a few days ago, but I hear it's getting warmer. We're in Switzerland for the next 3 weeks. David has work training and I'm tagging along. It's gorgeous here-warm during the day with breezes coming off the lake. We leave Zurich tomorrow (hopefully with our luggage-American Airlines is getting fired by the Garcias) and head to Herisau, David's company's HQ.

Next update: I'm 4 months pregnant! Wahoo! I've been puking and sick quite a bit, but am thinking it is finally starting to taper off. I was sick before we left on Saturday and haven't thrown up since, so I think I might be turning a corner. When I go a week without puking I will probably throw myself a little party. I've been hoping for that milestone since, well, nearly the whole time I've been pregnant. I just started to show a bit last week, depending on what I'm wearing. I figure I probably mostly look like I've had too much pasta for lunch.

Hmmm... speaking of lunch, I'm hungry. Off to get some dinner and I will post more later!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

So I almost gave up checking on you, but I'm SO glad I didn't!!! Haha! Congratulations!!!!!!!! You are going to be a fantastic mom! Can't wait for updates! Cherish pregnancy!

Oh - our favorite lullaby cd - Sing Over Me by Nichole Nordeman, Bethany Dillon and others :) I think it's cheapest on CBD.com :)

The Royal Garcias said...

Thanks! I'm listening to the sound bites on iTunes. It sounds great!! I've been playing Purest Place with headphones to my belly and she loves it already. :)