A chronicle of our family's adventures while living in the absolute best city on earth
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
End of Summer 2007 CANCELLED
Go ahead and rip out September, October and November from your calendars, people. Because up here it's DECEMBER. Apparently this past August I jumped into a time portal that erases your memory and sends you shooting through time four months forward into the ARCTIC CIRCLE that is Chicago in December. I don't know why there weren't Christmas lights and decorations out and about town when I was walking home, but maybe retailers are starting later this year. I know this simply can't be the middle of September because 49-degree weather and breath-stopping winds at this time of the year don't exist in the sunny sanctuary I like to refer to as Texas. To all of my fortunate friends who still live in southern regions that do not support polar ice caps, consider this a public service announcement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment