
I received some awesome gifts for my birthday this year! My husband and family are so thoughtful and generous. I often find myself reflecting on the gifts God has given me. I am so overwhelmed with God's love for me, because I deserve nothing. Jesus died a bloody, brutal death, paying a penalty I should pay each time I sin. The beauty and wretchedness of Jesus' death is incomprehensible. He chose to allow me to live, and to give me a choice to follow Him or not, freely laying down His spotless life without condition.
God gave me a husband who is generous, loving, thoughtful, and kind. He blessed us with a beautiful daughter who amazes me with her spunk and sweetness. He blessed us with a loving family and friends who support us and encourage us. He blesses us daily with everything we need.
Ephesians 5:28
In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.
Psalm 127:3-5
Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth.
1 Timothy 6:8
But if we have food and clothing, with these we will be content.
Philippians 4:19
And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment